Re: A83: BASIC-ASM Stuff. Was (Infrared and Radio Frequency Links)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

In a message dated 02/06/99 8:36:01 PM, Jared173@AOL.COM writes:

>...Also, I've been working on those BASIC-ASM programs that we were talking
>about earlier.  Who's making what?  I've made some simple things so far
>- Run indicator on and off, inverse on and off, and a getkey that pauses and
>stores into Ans.

Well, I had worked on this program earlier, and got a text inverse, screen
inverse, and power off put in, but then I lost intrest... =P  You know, I dont
think a Run Indicator Off thing is very useful because right when you go back
to the Basic prog, im pretty sure it gets turned right back on... =P  Well, we
should get going on this 'ASM Library for Basic Programs' thing, but we should
cooperate and not have many people working all on the same thing... =P  How
about the TCPA take this project on (since its mostly of 83 programmers
anyway) but we can also have input and routines from everybody else...?
Discussions on what should be included and how, can possibly take place on
EFNet at #tcpa. Just a suggestion... :)

--Jason K.