Re: A83: Binary<>Hex Conversion Program????

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: Binary<>Hex Conversion Program????

In accordance with the prophecy, John McDougald uttered:

>   Is there a program out there for the 83 that will convert Hex to Binary
> and vice versa?

>   I have a friend who needs an easier way to convert for asembly language
> programming.

> Thanks Folks,

>   Johnny McD.

I assume you mean "Hex" and "Binary" as in file formats for asm programs. Try
squish for Hex->Binary. I'm not sure if there's any program for converting a
binary file to a hex file; if you can't write such a converter yourself maybe
you're best off making backup copies of your hex files before squishing them.

HTH,
Linus
                WinErr 006: Not enough memory to display er
lairfight@softhome.net, visit http://linusworld.cjb.net (PGP key available).

Follow-Ups: References: