A83: Date: Sun, 12 Dec 1999 20:10:41 PST

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A83: Date: Sun, 12 Dec 1999 20:10:41 PST

   I'm looking for a couple of graphics for my upcoming release of Baseball
II. In the past, this list has proven a valuable resource of talented
artists. The two graphics are as follows:

A large black and white picture (the entire screen (64 height, 96
     width) may be used).

A semi-large black and white graphic. Maximum width = 96. Maximum
     height = 42.

The only required image is the title "Baseball II". Everything else is up to
the artist's creativity (see the Baseball '99 game in which a depiction of a
player swinging a bat was used). A pitcher staring down the plate, an
outfielder making a catch, a baserunner sliding into a bag, and other
baseball scenes would all be good.

Sorry, I've opted not to use grayscale due to size constraints. If you
(artists) only want to work only one, I would suggest the second choice as
it is more useful to me. If your selection is chosen, your name will appear
on one of the title screen and in the documentation.

Submissions will be excepted at any time up until the release of the game
(probably Jan. 5, 2000). The sooner, the better though.

If anybody has questions about the "contest" or if you just want information
about the sequel, email me at evil_sam@hotmail.com
Of course, I will read and respond to any replies made to this thread, but
please make any responses private because not all list subscribers wish to
hear about this topic further.

  thank you for your time,
  and good luck to all who submit,
     Sam

P.S. Just to save myself a few responses later, an 83+ conversion will be
made as long as the size of the game permits me to do so.