A83: Re: Rom image addressing

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A83: Re: Rom image addressing

Rom page 0 is $0000-$3fff, then the rest of the pages can be from $4000-7fff
or $8000-$bfff, though the ROM itself only uses the first slot.  You're
really going to need an 86 specific dissassembler if you want to have much
luck.  It would be much easier if you are looking for specific stuff to use
VTI, that way you can step through the code, see all the registers,
variables, memory, etc.