Re: A83: sound card link

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: sound card link

In accordance with the prophecy, O1dScratch@aol.com uttered:

> THe "sound card link", if possible would be the cheapest link to make.  With
> the only cost of a 3.5mm to 2.5mm adapter.
> Thanx for the input anyways!

Nah, that isn't very cheap. The cheapest solution would probably be to
actually be the link yourself. You know, stare at the computer screen, type
stuff in on the calculator keys by hand. When I had my Casio calculator (no
link cable included in the package, and not asm support anyway) I actually
typed in a bitmap image manually. It wasn't a very fun thing to do, though.
=)

Linus

   - Linus Akesson ------------------------- http://linusworld.cjb.net -

      Pentium instruction of the day: BTW = Branch on Third Wednesday