Re: A83: Re: Assembly-83 Digest V1 #816

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: Re: Assembly-83 Digest V1 #816

Ignorant boy... Lets take an average computers...

com1 = mouse
com2 = modem

ps2 = mouse
com1 = 9 pins so who cares
com2 = modem

It should be noted that I can be on the net and send now since like a
coupla months ago I moved the modem to a usb port, but until then the
earlier statement was true. So in actually...

ps2 = mouse
usb = modem
com2 = graph-link

--