Re: A83: TI-83 ASM history

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: TI-83 ASM history

In a message dated 9/13/99 7:49:26 PM Central Daylight Time,
pcannon@dwave.net writes:

> Greetings.
>  I have been involved in ASM for 6 months now, and I was wondering if
>  anyone out there knows the history of 83-ASM. Did TI release ZASMLOAD?
>  And what about Bill Nagel? How did he write those games for the 83? Did
>  he get info from TI?
>
>  Thanks A Lot!
>
>  Phil

There are rumors that Bill Nagel was a tester for the 83 before it came out,
and he had one of those earlier Flash Rom 83's (im not talking about 83+'s),
as to why he was able to develop such games as Turbo Breakout and Penguins so
early in the release of the 83... All the information he got would have came
from TI, and yes, TI was the developers of ZASMLOAD, im not sure who took
part in making that though, mostly Pat Milheron im guessing... cya.

Jason_K