RE: A83: Re: HAYS (be sure to read this one to the end)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: A83: Re: HAYS (be sure to read this one to the end)

ok, well yes, and i'm sure they got it from the one genius who came up with
the original ideas of DOS and guis like MacOS.  That's just like people
licensing the Quake2 engine to make their own game...  Except, that wouldn't
be making a game, that would be making quake 2.  That's not programming.
I'm just saying that copying other people's code doesn't get you anywhere.
My point is that original code is important.

-crashman

> Apple stole their "ideas" from Xerox...

Follow-Ups: References: