Re: A83: It's HAYS not 'hayes'

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: It's HAYS not 'hayes'

Add a message board to your new page...   I can "fix it up" for you...
How many games have you stole from other people anyway?  20-30?  Whats
next?  You gonna steal my old Drug Maniac game and call it  Drug Gnomes
or something?!   (btw, if you do I will personally make your lives a
living hell) So now you know how to make BASIC games work in SOS?  Wow,
you add a whole whopping ":" to the beginning of your code...  Man that
took a while to figure out... Well that's my 2 cents... Atomic Tetris,
lol...  An emulator for the 83... lol
(KSA)Tekken