Re: A83: A question

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: A question

*quickly looking through docs available at ticalc*

you have:

<cutted>
8265h   Safe ram area 1         768     Savesscreen, only used by the OS at APD
8585h   Safe ram area 2         531     Statvars, reset statsvalid before use
</cutted>

for example..   8265 an 768 bytes after that.. (hex ofcourse)
and 8585 and 531 bytes after that..   quite a lot :)

a VERY good suggestion (read: DO IT GODDAMMIT!!!!)  is to download _ALL_ texts
and information on www.ticalc.org about the 83 and the z80..  and read them
ofcourse..  I don't think I have seen many questions on this list that couldn't
be solved by reading info already posted on ticalc.....

/Olle