A83: I want to.....

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A83: I want to.....

	I want to learn Z80 assembly for the Ti-83, I have tried to get
started through online tutorials recommended by some, but i get confused too
quickly because i know NOTHING about how a processor works or ram allocation
or flags or any of that stuff!  I dont know where or what compilers or
"tokens" <-?? or editing software i need.  I learned to program ti basic by
looking at a program made by math teacher that found the missing side of a
triangle and then I looked at other peoples stuff and I have become a darn
good basic programmer, but I think (but dont know) that you cant learn asm
that way.  Anyway I want to learn to program asm for the 83, but have
absolutly no idea how to!  Help please??!!
	Eric Tamme