Re: A83: Aghh Bug!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: Aghh Bug!

>The external levels have to come after the program that references them
>in memory. That is why most have a "Z" as the fist character of the
>level name (ie. "ZMYLEVEL"), that way when you send it through the
>graphlink software it will be sent after the main program. But, if you
>resend the main program it will come after the levels and screw it up.

Cheers!
You couldent be more right. I have been very flukey about level names
(beging with XX) and programs begining with XS so few changes are
needed....

Howvever, and this i find really funny, you are correct about names being
the important thing when 'sending it over' but it appears that *dates*
come in to play when using group files! Oh, how i lol!!!

going weirder by the second,

Bill J Ellis

Bill James Ellis

B.J.Ellis@hw.ac.uk