Re: A83: Aghh Bug!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: Aghh Bug!

The external levels have to come after the program that references them
in memory. That is why most have a "Z" as the fist character of the
level name (ie. "ZMYLEVEL"), that way when you send it through the
graphlink software it will be sent after the main program. But, if you
resend the main program it will come after the levels and screw it up.

--
Scott "_Wrath_" Dial
homosapian@geocities.com