Re: A83: Displaying numbers on graphscreen

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

On 08-Apr-99, you wrote:

> Jeffrey Janssen wrote:
>>
>> I know how to display strings on the graphscreen but how do I display
>> numbers on it?
>>
>> Jeffrey Janssen

> For instance:
> Text(1,1,"CHECKING MEM"):For(I,0,27464,10):Text(10,1,I):End
> p.S. This doesn't ealy check anythigit just displys the numbers :-)
> C2B3

Are you dense? This is an asm list. What's more, if you keep posting vast
amounts of silly offtopic messages with attached low class basic
program-wannabes you'll soon lose every possible chance you have of redeeming
any respect whatsoever from of any single person on this list.

Linus
--
                                                           wwww
                                                          (o)(O)