A83: Stolen...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A83: Stolen...

Well, this is my last e-mail to the list... My 83 got stolen yesterday
and its pointless to continue being on this list now... All that time
learning z80 wasted...  Well at least I completed something, although in
BASIC I made Drug Maniac...  I'm going to get an 86 now...  Its been fun,
and thanks for all your help, especially you Jimmy for helping me a lot
on the game I was making...  Well, now what am I gonna do with it?  I'll
still be here if anyone wants to talk... I've had this e-mail for years
and will continue to keep it until Juno goes out of business or
whatnot...  Well the 86 is z80, so I guess I didn't waste time learning
it... Thanks,
(KSA)Tekken
Former 83 Programer

|  /    __        /\             Kick

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]