Original text

From: Linus Akesson <lairfight@softhome.net>, on 4/9/99 7:50 PM:

On 09-Apr-99, you wrote:

> Does anyone know what the romcall _putbuf1 ($4721) does?  No one that I know
> can figure this out.

> -David

I had a quick look at it; it seems to be an internal routine for writing a
token (given in de) into the edit buffer (program editor or normal homescreen
line editor). I'm not 100% sure of it. There's a routine called _putbuf that
resets a before jumping to this routine, so apparently a is an argument
aswell.

Linus
--
                                                           wwww