Re: A83: Tetris Gold by Hayes Company

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: Tetris Gold by Hayes Company

Hays Games has been doing this for a while now.  (I actually thought they
stopped after having their guestbook and their E-Mail seriously flamed by
some members of a site that starts with a TI and ends with Files.) They used
to steal BASIC game code, but now I guess they've finally learned how to
compile an ASM program.  I don't think that any TI-site should accept their
crap.

-Dave V.

<< Hello,
 have you played this new "Tetris Gold" by Hays Company.  I think they
 copied the source code from Tetris by Ahmed, Sam, and just changed the
 name.  The game is exactly like Tetris by Ahmed/Sam.  I think this
 company is stealing source code and recompiling it with their names on
 it.  This company should be called "Gays Company." >>