Re: A83: Loading PI into OP1

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: Loading PI into OP1

lairfight@softhome.net writes:

> > On the otherhand, James' tutorials probably did teach him z80, even if
they
>  > were mostly expalnations of TI-83 routines and the such.  Writing a 68k
>  > tutorial doesn't mean that the tutorial can't specifically deal with TI
>  > calculators.  I could write a tutorial on picking apples, and all my
>  > examples are deal with picking apples in michigan, but its still a
> tutorial
>  > about picking apples :)  So if James were to write a tutorial on
> programming
>  > in assembly for the ti 92/89, it would in actuality be a tutorial about
> 68k.
>
>  > Hope that made a touch of sense,
>
>  > -Dan   =)
>
>  Yup, but if James were to write a tutorial about 68k, it would NOT in
>  actuality be a tutorial on programming in assembly for the ti 92/89.
>
>  Linus

Always dependent on James for tutorials?  You would probably do better to ask
someone who already knows 68k for the 89/92.  With someone already
knowledgeable on the subject and tutorials would be out much more quickly.
And technically, Linus, a tutorial about 68k could be specifici for the
89/92, except that's not necessarily true all the time.