Re: A83: timer

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: timer

In a message dated 3/13/99 7:23:57 AM Central Standard Time,
NBPhillips@aol.com writes:

> I did my science fair project on something like that.  I tested a simple
> BASIC
>  timer against voltage, and found a big difference in accuracy from 6 volts
>  4 volts.  If there were a way for the calculator to measure the actual
>  voltage, it could make corrections.  I didn't test RAM or anything like
that,

>  however.

Yeah, battery power is directly linked to the processor speed, and therefore
a precise devise like a timer wouldn't work on the calculator.  I once tried
a project like that myself, specifically for testing the timeouts in a
program, and I got those results.