Re: A83: Tutorials Update...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: Tutorials Update...

Hey!
I loved your first fifteen tutorials, but i can't get the updated ones. I
went to one site, but its file was bad... I forget which one. Now I know
you're here. so... Where can I find them for Windows 3.11 . Or, if
possible, could you please send me a copy.

I also think that whatever you have on anything ("Implement Grapher") you
should include. Any information, whether complete or rough should stay.
Even if you put it in an unfinished section...

Thanks a lot,
Nat Sith
smithrh@esper.com