Re: A83: Tutorials Update...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: Tutorials Update...

Hey James, these look great so far, with the topics... When are they going to
be out, and where? Can you give Jimmy (timagic) permission to put these up in
HTML or do them yourself or whatever, cuz I dont have Win95/98, but I really
want to take a look at these tutorials... Well, other ideas for tutorials,
hmm... Where's your tutorials on External Levels 'n stuff? You need to make
some of those, and tell how to work those out for the different games that use
external levels... Also, they shouldnt be just about making levels, but
reading data from other programs, too. How do you detect programs again? Well,
those are just some more ideas and topics to cover... Good job on them anyway!
=)
																	--Jason K.