A83: Tutorials Update...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A83: Tutorials Update...

Ok, here is the table of contents...I finished tutorial 50 today!!  I'm
debating whether to take out "Implement Grapher"...I probably will.  Just
discuss circles and then Movax's beautiful routine...then update all those
damn rom calls...THEN update reference section...then I'm done.

I've add some new features too, but they're surprises =)...

If you have any suggestions, quickly tell me...you should except these out
next week (?).

Later,

James.

v1.0:	Tutorials 1-15 written.
•  Tutorial 1: Overview.
•  Tutorial 2: Clearing the Screen.
•  Tutorial 3: Displaying Text.
•  Tutorial 4: Text Formatting.
•  Tutorial 5: Pictures to ASM.
•  Tutorial 6: Registers.
•  Tutorial 7: Key Input and Conditionals.
•  Tutorial 8: Mode Flags.
•  Tutorial 9: The Stack.
•  Tutorial 10: Power off!
•  Tutorial 11: Changing Contrast.
•  Tutorial 12: Floating Point Operations.
•  Tutorial 13: Bit Masking.
•  Tutorial 14: Direct Input.
•  Tutorial 15: Ti-Mouse.
v2.0:	Tutorial 16-31 Written.
•  Tutorial 16: Creating Programs.
•  Tutorial 17: Creating Strings
•  Tutorial 18: CalcEm (Non-programming)
•  Tutorial 19: Debugging.
•  Tutorial 20: Complex Numbers.
•  Tutorial 21: Filler Class.
•  Tutorial 22: PIC Format.
•  Tutorial 23: Lists!!
•  Tutorial 24: Matrices!!
•  Tutorial 25: More on Variables.
•  Tutorial 26: More with Strings.
•  Tutorial 27: More on Floating Point Numbers.
•  Tutorial 28: Bit-level instructions.
•  Tutorial 29: Running Programs/Checking Memory.
•  Tutorial 30: More with Matrices!
•  Tutorial 31: More with Lists!
v.2.1	Tutorials 32-55 Written:
•  Tutorial 32: UltraEdit (Non-programming)
•  Tutorial 33: ASM Input (Strings)
•  Tutorial 34: ASM Input (Numerical)
•  Tutorial 35: Parsing Equations.
•  Tutorial 36: Detecting programs.
•  Tutorial 37: Un/protecting programs.
•  Tutorial 38: Making programs invisible.
•  Tutorial 39: Scrolling background.
•  Tutorial 40: Program Writeback.
•  Tutorial 41: Fast Pixel plotting.
•  Tutorial 42: SOS.
•  Tutorial 43: Ashell.
•  Tutorial 44: Resizing Lists and Matrices.
•  Tutorial 45: More on Errors.
•  Tutorial 46: Converting to Hexadecimal.
•  Tutorial 47: Converting to Fractions.
•  Tutorial 48: Direct LCD Communication.
•  Tutorial 49: Running BASIC programs!
•  Tutorial 50: Interrupt Routines!
•  Tutorial 51: Implementing the grapher.
•  Tutorial 52: Drawing Circles.
•  Tutorial 53: Movax's Sprite Routine Explained!