A83: Re: Info Archive/CGI driven rom

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A83: Re: Info Archive/CGI driven rom

I'm trying to get as many ROM Calls documented as possible within my
tutorials...they'll hit probably about 60-70 this time around.  You should
always check there :)...but a CGI version would rule.

I could talk to Matt, see if he's willing to help.

Later,

James Matthews (matthews@tkb.att.ne.jp)

ICQ: 7413754
http://home.att.ne.jp/gold/tomcat21/index.html