Re: A83: windows 3.1

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: windows 3.1

Sorry, just get kinda mad when people make rude comments about one
un-related thing and don't say a word about another.  I'll keep my
comments to a dull roar from now on.

Will Buckingham

(BTW, if anyone likes Final Fantasy check out my page at
http://members.xoom.com/ffrealm  It's at XOOM cause my @Home webspce is
messed up right now and they kinda check for ROMs more often then XOOM
and can TOS me from my internet service unlike XOOM if they found them)