Re: ZASMLOAD (Re: A83: Random values)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: ZASMLOAD (Re: A83: Random values)

Ooooooh wait, I think we're getting confused.  My program does the writing
back (the code is in the proggie), but it needs to be squished so that the
writeback writes the correct tokens.  Is that where we're getting confused?

James Matthews (matthews@tkb.att.ne.jp)

ICQ: 7413754
http://home.att.ne.jp/gold/tomcat21/index.html
http://library.advanced.org/18242/