Re: A83: Displaying registers.

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: Displaying registers.

Say if you needed to display register b.  Do this:

... Do all of your PENROW, and PENCOL stuff here ...
	ld	a,b
	call	_setxxop1
	call	_dispop1

to display say, de, do this:

... Do all of your PENROW, and PENCOL stuff here ...
	ld	hl,de
	call	_setxxxxop1
	call	_dispop1

BTW:  That wasn't a stupid question.  I didn't know how to until a couple
of weeks ago, although that was basically because I didn't know _dispop1
was variable font

FYI:
3x5 font is usually refered to as variable width and 5x7 is usually
called fixed width or fixed

><< >I know this is a very lame question and I could probrably find the
>answer
>in
> >tutorials and Harper may have already answered this question but,
>How do I
> >display a register in 3x5 format at specific coordinates?
>
> roughly, convert it to fp format (into op1), then set penrow &
>pencol, then
> display it. Don't know the exact calls.
>
> Linus >>
>
>I need to know the exact calls. :)

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]