A83: Re: Nibbles (Where to download and try it :-)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A83: Re: Nibbles (Where to download and try it :-)

Hey, is that your first program?  Nice...

Title screen is cool...hehe :).  I think that your collision checking is
perhaps one pixel ahead of itself, I can't really tell -- but I think so.
I'd also perhaps try to speed it up a bit, have speed levels like nagel's
version.

Very nice program!

James Matthews (matthews@tkb.att.ne.jp)

ICQ: 7413754
http://home.att.ne.jp/gold/tomcat21/index.html
http://library.advanced.org/18242/

> From: Thomas Turn Jensen <Mukke@get2net.dk>
> To: assembly-83@lists.ticalc.org
> Subject: A83: Nibbles (Where to download and try it :-)
> Date: Sunday, September 13, 1998 8:03 PM
>

> I have put it up for download now. notice its not completely done yet.
It's NOT been tryed on a live calc yet either but runs fine with CalcEm.