A83: Display a Pic in asm?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A83: Display a Pic in asm?

Hey guys,
    I'm currently a beginner in this asm stuff and i'm workin on a asm game.
It's basically another of those maze games but without sprites or scrolling,
(i know, it's not very original but it's just my first prog). I have almost
the whole game written except for the actual maze. My question is how can i
display a pic stored in one of the 83's pic vars, onto the graph screen?.
I'd rather do this than have the pic within the program's code as it would
be a whole lot easier to make a new 'maze'. Hope you haven't answered this
question 50 times already.
Thanx for your trouble in advance.

Richard James
 'Boricua'