Re: A83: Re: dead calc!!!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: Re: dead calc!!!

actually, I got the inside scoop from someone at TI.  You take the
calculator, start a bonfire in the trunk of a Geo Metro, strip down to
your underware, paint your self yellow, and chant like a drunken Browns
fan for an hour while holding the 'on' button (with the batteries in a
holy shrine, of course).

-Phelan 'Amen' Wolf

>From owner-assembly-83-outgoing@towerguard.unix.edu.sollentuna.se Fri
Sep 11 09:30:44 1998