A83: Re: Re: Interupts and running programs

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A83: Re: Re: Interupts and running programs

> OK, if it gets into that, it is basically a full explanation. I can do
> that...but it will take some more time. As well, I will NEED HELP!! Hint
> hint James, others....
> I will keep working on it...but oh man does my physics teacher want a
lot!

Hmmm, figuring out which registers are changed would take forever for the
50+ rom calls I've documentated...I mention the output ones, but not what
is destroyed etc.  If people are willing to help, then perhaps I'll do
it...

Later,

James.