Re: A83: Background routine...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: Background routine...

Well, sure, the only programs you've seen that use scrolling backgrounds,
where the scrolling backgrounds are such a big part of the game that they can
be considered ok, are fighting games. The only games you can _imagine_ in
which scrolling backgrounds are ok are fighting games. But going from there to
saying that there _aren't_ or even _won't be_ such a thing as a non-fighting
game in which scrolling backgrounds are ok to use, is in my opinion, well,
wrong.

Linus