A83: EmCalc troubles

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A83: EmCalc troubles

I simply give up!

Why doesn't this work?
I have attached all the files to the project (its less than a kb so please bare with me - I know attaching isn't very much appreciated here.)
Its the tutorial 2 from James Matthews tutorial.
What happens when I run the program ("Send(9prgmCLR") is difficult to say as it varies a lot.
sometimes it comes up with an error and places me on the R. Sometimes it runs but then it crashes - that is - freezes (2 ways - completely and with run-indicator still running). Sometimes some garbage is written on the screen - but still it crashes.
I seem to have traced the error partly:
if I try to edit the ASM from the calc it shows:
:
:END
:0000
:END
or something like that. Main thing is that the first line is empty - according to the tutorial it should contain someething. I even tried to enter in that line what is shown in the tut. Then it worked!
QUESTION: WHAT am I doing wrong?
(sorry for asking again'n'again'n'again.:-)
***
Thomas Turn Jensen
Icq uin => 8128636
IRC, Undernet => Mukke
***
If your ocmputer gives you trouble
Call for mukke in the double
(Ammended: Don't if it has anything to do with z80 asmbler / ti83 assembler)
***

CLR.83P

CLR.LST

CLR.OBJ