Re: A83: bg detail

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: bg detail

  Shouldn't be too difficult just point to the level data, get the
first piece, compute which sprite to output, output it at the first
place, move penrow/col, move the pointer and repeat until done with
the screen.  I could write a small piece of code if I have time.

  You should put the getkey after this and if they move   left or
right then move the pointer to the data forward or backwards how ever
many places you need to bring you to the next column of sprites and
then jump back up to the background loop.

It should be some what in this form.  This should help but you will
have to put in most of the guts.  There may be an easier way but this
is how I did it.

Jimmy

loadbackground:
    ld  a, (datapointer)
    cp  1
    call z, loadsprite1
    cp  2
    call z, loadsprite2
    cp  3
    call z, loadsprite3
    call drawsprite
;then change the penrow/col and check if your done
    if not then jp loadbackground
    if so then jp getkey
loadsprite1:
   ld   bc, sprite1