A83: SOS 1.6 Possible bug

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A83: SOS 1.6 Possible bug

Hey Joe,
I noticed somethin weird with SoS 1.6 that never happened with SoS 1.5. When
Sos 1.6 ran one of my BASIC program i would get an
: "Error: Link"   (or xmit can't really remember) when i quit, even though
the program did not do any linking or x-mitting. Well anyways, i tracked it
down to the point where to quit i had the program execute a 'Stop' command
(i have ROM 1.07). When i'd get the error, the calc would exit back to Sos
and some memory would dissappear. Well anyways, i re-arranged part of the
prog so that it wouldn't use 'stop' and just exit normally when i told it to
quit. Now it works fine.
U might wanna check this out.
cya

          Richard James