Re: A83: PJ v1.1

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: PJ v1.1

In a message dated 10/29/98 8:27:38 PM, evil_sam@hotmail.com writes:

>  Get the new version of PJ v1.1 at Dim-TI: calc.ml.org
>    Sam

Nice Program Sam!!!  :)  But, a few bugs... :\

-When I resumed a game, the text on the top and bottom of the 'Lives/Pause'
Screen, didnt show up again, just black lines...
-When I rode the edge of a plane once, everything started slowing down, but
then I died cuz I was destracted, so that didnt last for long...
-Once when I Paused the game, I noticed my lives increased! (Oh, so
horrible... ;)
-The game doesnt resume in the same spot you left off, either when entering
the program again, or coming back from a Pause.
-I purposely made a level with One horizontol line as the plane, and had it on
the Second line so when you start that level you immediatly die, but then it
brought me back to some other spot in the level and had many more planes that
I did not create in the level editor...
-The game still decreases in more than 1 lives when you die sometimes.

Thats about it. Nothing major, just small problems that I found.  Great Job on
that anyways Sam!!! (and Andreas... =)
															--Jason K.