A83: Re: ASM High Score

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A83: Re: ASM High Score

   You must have misunderstood me, I didn't say that using descriptive
labels was dumb.  It helps people who are looking at the program learn
from it.  I'm just saying that alot of people release their source to
help people out and forget to take out the place in the source that
tells where the source is.  I think I do remember there being a high
score on TI-Files for Diamonds.  Here is a snip right out of the
source code.

<snip>
highscore:      .db     $0000
</snip>

  Becuase this was included in the source you never know if the high
scores submitted were genuine or not.

  So to wrap this up, all  I am saying is that if you want to have
high scores at least take the location of them out of your posted
source codes.