Re: A83: Re: ASM Help

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: Re: ASM Help

> i can't understand the source cause it has all these registers and stuff and the
> thing i wanna learn isn't commented!

Lol, dude that's WHY you look at the code :)...to learn.  If its all baby fed to you, you really don't learn.  For example, my
tutorials are worth shite, if you don't actually make another program that utilizes all the stuff in the lesson.

ASM is not hard to figure out simply because...well, its assembly.  As precise as you get, no function overloading, OOP,
pointers and bullcrap like that to worry about :)...just look over the just a bit at a time.  If you want more help, mail me,
I'll help ya.

Later,

James.