A83: Ti-Files...?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A83: Ti-Files...?

Hmm, has anyone looked at the TI-Files today?  It comes up with a screen that
says the following...

TI-Files is closing! :(

We regret to inform you that TI-Files, the worlds "surpeme" TI calculator
site,
has permanently closed. Due to the lack of having a life, members such as I,
have decided to pursue other intrests, most importantly gay sex. We hope you
understand. You may visit www.ticalc.org and calc.ml.org, and of course
http://www.gaysex.com/ for all your TI calculator needs.

Matthew Christenberry

Im getting the idea that this may be a practical joke by the TI-Files Staff,
even though we've realized that most of them do not have the time to maintain
the site, but seriously... Has someone hacked the site and put up this
"gaysex" crap, or is it really closing...? :\
																--Jason K.