A83: Re: SOS v1.6

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A83: Re: SOS v1.6

Woah, that looks nice Joe! =)  Glad to see that you gave it a new interface,
its great... Well, also good to see that you've fixed all that other stuff
also...  Hmm, I have found a bug though, that is not very damaging, but could
be fixed... When you're on another page of programs (pushing right to goto the
next list) and you run Install (which would be on that page for my example) it
then goes Back to the first page... I know there many things the user can do
to come up with different events like I have, but I think I can generally see
what's wrong here, that may lead to another problem... This version saves the
cursor position right? Well, what if you happen to exit from Page 2? It
doesn't, I've checked... So, you probably have a variable to write back what
page of programs you are on, but I think you should check that value when
entering the program again, or loading Install like I have experienced... =P
Just a suggestion... Great Work though, On Everything!!! =)
																--Jason K.