A83: Re:

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A83: Re:

> Hey guys, I was wondering if u knew of any good, simple sprite collission
> routines that a novice like myself could use. I'd like to be able to detect
> collissions between sprites (duh) and possibly between a sprite and a pixel.

Harper's Zelda supposed to be cool for that.  Check there.  Otherwise a routine shouldn't be too hard to figure out.  If you're
looking at 8x8 sprites, check whether the centres of the two sprites are less than 4 pixels away (or something like that).	:)

>         Oh yeah and another thing if anybody has a routine that can
> calculate for the trajectory of a projectile (or just possiblyy gravity) plz
> tell me cuz i've had a hell of a time trying to get mine to work well. Thanx
> in advanced.

I'd like to know too for tutorials-sake :)

Later,

James.