Re: A83: User defined variables

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: User defined variables

You could check out my tutorials? :)...but basically here is an overview:

The UDV start at 8265h, and go on until some damn place I never remember :)...you declare 'em like this:

	#define bob	8265h

Now, the size of the variables depends on what you want...if you want it one byte then you could declare the NEXT variable like
this:
	#define bob2	8266h		; OR....
	#define bob2	bob+1
etc.

Now, you can only use a and hl for loading into and outta UDVs.  For example, putting 4 in bob.
	ld	a,4
	ld	(bob),a

Getting variables outta bob2:
	ld	a,(bob2)