Re: A83: User defined variables

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

In a message dated 10/17/98 4:12:34 PM, RA008@aol.com writes:

>in ahmed's tutorials, he involves "TEXT_MEM", but when i looked at the
>source of a program called "Mr. Happy" it doesnt use the tex_mem lines
>for the variables

I dont know what you mean by "it doesnt use the text_mem lines for the
variables", and I dont see where Ahmed says that in Mr. Happy, but I suppose
he's using the TEXT_MEM area of the RAM... I cant remember exactly where
TEXT_MEM is for the moment, but in Mr. Happy, he is defining them at 8265h...
When he says he's using that section of the memory, he's equating 'Names of
Variables' to certain sections of it... This is so when he wants to recall a
value from that variable, or store something back to it, it becomes located in
that point in the memory... Do you not understand the Basics of User Defined
Variables, or just get confused because of the way he specifically uses it in
the Mrhappy source?
																--Jason K.