Re: A83: Mac link

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: Mac link

In a message dated 10/17/98 11:38:06 AM, pez@bellsouth.net writes:

>>that sucks, did i waste 40 bucks for nothing?
>>

>No - i've been using the mac link software and graph link and have never
>had a
>problem transferring any programs to my calc. Don't open them - just use
>AutoType and send them through the graph link software.

Preach it brother! hehe, thats exactly what I've been saying, but people keep
talking about something called ResEdit, but I believe TIAutoType is much
easier. Also, that thing I heard about configuring your internet program to
set the filetype correctly, when decompressing, and that sounds even easier,
but I have AOL, and suppose its not possible... =P

>How many people on the list are mac users? Maybe we should write a mac
>assembler if there is enough demand. I thought about doing it, but figured
>something like three people would actually use it, making it really just
>a big
>waste of my time.
>
>Marc

Well, you've probably heard of CAZ, the closest thing to an assembler for
Macs, and its never going to be finished... Yes, someone could start over and
try to make an Assembler, but your right that there are not very many people
who would use it... Those of you out there with Macs, do you have some sort of
IBM compatible computer, to do your assembling? Well, thats what I do, by I
suppose that since your asking about this, I guess you dont so nevermind... =P
Hmm, I think your best bet for now, is to use your Mac to get games to your
calc, and just go over to a friends house, who has a PC, to do your
Assembling... Well, that for even if your into that programming stuff yet...
;)
															--Jason K.