Re: A83: I need help sending games to me 83

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: I need help sending games to me 83

In a message dated 10/13/98 7:42:36 PM, ndunklee@mail.davison.k12.mi.us
writes:

>I have had similar problems with my mac (Mainly with DevPacked files) If
>I try to open one of the compressed .83p's in the GraphLink, my Duo
>crashes! If you set PC exchange and Internet Config (And Netscape, etc.)
>to recognize all .83* files, you won't need TI-Auto Type (and
>ResEdit is better! ;-) )

Ya, well just try not to open one of those Compressed files though since its
just not readable. You probably know that and its not really necessary anyway
right? Only someone who doesnt have a Link, would try to do it this way...
Well, you do so whats the point? Anyways, I havent ever heard of that
alternate thing beside TI-Auto Type that you talked about, well whatever...

>Anyways, against my will I just use the PC version, it's dumber and will
>send almost anything to the calc!

Ya, it will won't it, hehe... Ok then... So, "MikeXC35", ya doing ok on stuff
though? Just give a holler if your still having trouble... =P
																--Jason K.