Re: A83: ...tutorials 33 & 34...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: ...tutorials 33 & 34...

On 12-Oct-98, Alan C Johnson wrote:

>>Because that's where the input routines expect to find a prompt...
>>It's 16
>>(17?) bytes, and it was discovered by some great ti-83 wizard, can't
>>remember
>>the name right now... ehm... sinus?
>>
>>Linus

>No, I think his name was Ego Man or something like that.  Maybe it was
>Arrogant Man

>or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]

Yeah, well, when I wrote "great ti-83 wizard" I wasn't fully serious, which I
was sure you'd all understand. And when the two of us are fighting again
anyway, could I just ask you why you apparently don't read the messages you
reply to, and why you in some cases reply twice? Example:

(snip)
>>located?  I know that they're based on an IY offset, and using CalcEM
(snap)

And what do you reply?

>Or at register 'iy'

And yes, I remember what happened the last thing the pc/mac/amiga war
started, but I also assume that the rest of the list learnt something from
it. Which apparently most of it did.

Linus