Re: A83: Ways of Drawing to the Screen?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: Ways of Drawing to the Screen?

Ok, my first original question was suppose to ask How do I draw lines to the
backup buffer? Because as far as I know, "_ILine" ONLY draws to the display,
and not to the buffer at all, and doing many of these over and over makes the
process of watching the screen being drawn, real slow. It looks bad if it
doesnt just pop up completely drawn, and how it is now, it looks very
choppy... Whats the best way to make it look more profession and drawn
quicker, without having to LDIR the Whole screen...? =P

																--Jason K.