A83: Ways of Drawing to the Screen?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A83: Ways of Drawing to the Screen?

Is there anyway to draw lines ONLY to the Buffer? I need to put many lines to
the display but I don't want it to look very slow and choppy when doing it...
If there isn't a direct way to do this, then tell me the best approach to
doing this...  I was thinking I could turn the contrast way down, draw the
lines to the display, and set the contrast back to its setting, but then it is
still faintly visible, so that doesn't work to well... What if I were to shut
of the screen for a moment, draw everything, and then turn it back on...? Am I
contradicting myself there because the LCD has to be On to write to the
display? :\  Well, can someone tell me a Call or a Routine to copy the Display
to the Buffer, because then I could just make it look choppy the first time I
write all those lines, and then cleanly just recopy the Buffer to the Display
all the other times... Hmm, can somebody help me here, and kind of walk me
through it? =P
																--Jason K.