Re: A83: Where has ticalc.org been?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: Where has ticalc.org been?

Maybe the TI Industry is slow :)  No one has been doing programming, maybe?
 Anyway, I updated teh Program Ideas section.. and am working on the
Upcoming Programs, so someone is working :)  And bryan uploaded them for me
yesterday.. I think we'll ahve a newsletter this week - I think he forgot
last week.
								-Ahmed

At 03:17 AM 10/11/98 EDT, you wrote:

>Hmm, does anyone notice that ticalc.org hasnt really "been there" for a
couple
>of days or something...?  The last News update was the 9th and I figure those
>dont appear as fast, but then the Recent Files havent been Updated since the
>7th!!! My God!!! Well, they could just be having a slow week on that stuff,
>and may not have their site being down, since we're still able to access it,
>and still recieving mails from the mailing lists, but I've sent a mail to
>Bryan about another topic, and havent gotten anything abck, and also the
>Sunday Newsletter hasnt come out yet, so there must be a problem over on
their
>side... Ya I realize how much good work Bryan and the staff do, and that I
>shouldnt be griping if they may be having a slow couple of days or fell
behind
>on updating a little, but I just want to know whats up...? =P
>
>																--Jason K.

Ahmed El-Helw
ahmed@ticalc.org
http://www.ticalc.org