A83: Where has ticalc.org been?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A83: Where has ticalc.org been?

Hmm, does anyone notice that ticalc.org hasnt really "been there" for a couple
of days or something...?  The last News update was the 9th and I figure those
dont appear as fast, but then the Recent Files havent been Updated since the
7th!!! My God!!! Well, they could just be having a slow week on that stuff,
and may not have their site being down, since we're still able to access it,
and still recieving mails from the mailing lists, but I've sent a mail to
Bryan about another topic, and havent gotten anything abck, and also the
Sunday Newsletter hasnt come out yet, so there must be a problem over on their
side... Ya I realize how much good work Bryan and the staff do, and that I
shouldnt be griping if they may be having a slow couple of days or fell behind
on updating a little, but I just want to know whats up...? =P

																--Jason K.