A83: Re: And how about a graphics prog as well?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A83: Re: And how about a graphics prog as well?

That'd be easy...you're other idea would be hard.  Look at Olle Hedman's pixel routine...you could make a program that takes
the values in A,B,C,D and then inverts those pixels.

Later

James Matthews (matthews@tkb.att.ne.jp)

ICQ: 7413754
http://home.att.ne.jp/gold/tomcat21/index.html